Resource & Licensing
- The Resource and Licencing Wing was established as an independent and important pillar of the Punjab Food Authority in April 2017 under the supervision of the Additional Director General (Resource and Licencing).
- Initially, R&L Wing started its operations with a handful of employees. In August 2017, its operations were started in all districts of Punjab by recruiting Assistant Directors (R&L) and Enforcement Inspectors
- The R&L wing further evolved by switching from manual licensing to e-licensing for revenue collection.
- E-Licensing according to the PFA Act 2011
- Recovery of License Fees and Fines
- Assistant Directors R&L are co-signatories with DDOs in 36 districts to ensure financial discipline.
- Inspection report for change of categories
- Implementation of licencing reforms
- Revenue generation for the Punjab Food Authority
"Empowering food business operators to easily calculate their license fees by clicking here to determine their license category." Click here
- When and how one can apply for License?
- When and which team will verify License?
- What will be the License Fee?
- Validity of Business License?
- When to submit License Fee?
- When to receive License Card after recommendation by team?